Join the Turris Team
At Turris Group, we recognise the importance of having good people on our team. We are always looking for talented and qualified individuals to join our organization.
We focus intently on quality and excellence to proudly provide services that excel our customer’s expectations. A career at Turris Group is about passion and commitment, to the projects and to each other, all the while working on some of the most rewarding and challenging projects to be found in the telecom, broadcast or wind industries.
We offer successful candidates a competitive salary and compensation package. Turris Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Employment Opportunities
Title: Senior Project Engineer
Date: February 12, 2021
Location: Georgetown, ON, CANADA L7G 4R7
The engineering department is responsible for the structural design, detailing and analysis, as well as inspection and condition assessment of communication structures and towers.
- Design, and coordination of the various projects’ deliverables
- Structural analysis, and technical review of drawings, specifications, reports, estimates and schedules
- Coordination and reporting of multiple design and construction projects throughout the execution stages
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, suppliers, and contractors
- Report project progress to management
- Mentor and train junior engineers, inspectors, and detailers
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Extensive engineering knowledge in steel design, tower design and foundations
- Excellent knowledge of resistance material theory, steel, and concrete design
- Good knowledge of TSTower is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of CISC handbook, AISC, CSA-S37 and TIA-222 codes, and engineering practices are mandatory for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or higher
- Licensed professional engineering designation in Quebec is required
- G License is required
Must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org